Please make sure to read our About section and past issues to ensure your submission fits our themes.
- Submit August 1 to November 31 for the January issue.
- Submit December 1 to March 31 for the May issue.
- Submit April 1 to July 31 for the September issue.
- Up to five poems, 10 pages of cross-genre work, or 3,000 words of prose. Multiple flash fictions or nonfictions are allowed if their total word count is under 3,000 words.
- Attach all submissions to our Google form as a single document (Word or PDF) in 12-point Garamond or Comic Sans. Prose (fiction and creative nonfiction) must be double spaced.
- Simultaneous submissions are allowed. Please email us immediately at liminaltransitreview [at] gmail [dot] com if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- Multiple submissions are not allowed. Please submit once per issue and in only one genre.
- Include trigger or content warnings if needed.
- Please submit in English. Translations are not accepted at this time.
We aim to respond within two months. If you have not heard back by May 17, 2021 for your submission to the May 2021 issue, please email us. (Note: we are currently running a little behind on submissions, but if you submitted to the May issue, you can expect to hear from us by the end of the week, around May 23. Thank you for your patience!)
Liminal Transit Review is a volunteer literary journal. We do not charge submission fees and are not a paying journal at this time.
Liminal Transit Review asks for first North American serial rights, and all rights revert to the author on publication.